Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Livingearth.co.uk. Livingearth.co.uk @ Living Earth are a trading name of Living Earth Foods Ltd., UK registered company 09660092.
This page was last updated on 12th August 2019.
The following are general terms and conditions of Livingearth.co.uk and govern the use of this website.
For orders through our online shop, we protect the security of your personal and payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software provided by Shopify, which encrypts all the information you input.
Payments may be made either by credit card, debit card, Paypal or any other payment methods that we might add to our website. Currently, transactions are made through a secure payment gateway operated by Shopify (for card payments) or by Paypal. At no time does any employee of our company have access to your credit card details. Your credit card details are not stored or recorded by Livingearth.co.uk.
Terms of Sale
Should you purchase any goods from Livingearth.co.uk you will be contracting with Livingearth.co.uk on the terms outlined below and not with any third parties. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with the Sales Terms, do not order any goods from this shop.
- Stock Availability – items in Livingearth.co.uk are normally available for dispatch the same day of ordering if ordered before midday or next day if ordered after midday Monday - Friday. If any item you have chosen is unavailable, Livingearth.co.uk will contact you via your email address and set out the options that are available to you.
- Items ordered Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
- Items out of stock when ordering - if you order out of stock items you will be informed on the shopping basket page. If items are out of stock your whole order will be delayed until those items are booked into our warehouse. If you want to receive an ETA for the despatch of your order, please contact our customer service team and quote your order number. Orders will only be sent when out of stock items are available, we are unable to send orders separately, but we can refund any out of stock items if you do not wish to wait.
- Livingearth.co.uk retains the right to suspend supply of goods displayed if it is out of stock or for general site maintenance and may do this without warning or notice. Livingearth.co.uk also retains the right to change prices without notice or warning. Current prices of all goods are clearly marked on the product page and these are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- Once you have placed an order with Livingearth.co.uk you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and a further email confirming dispatch of your order. The email confirming dispatch of your order represents acceptance by us of your order.
- Refunds are made by the same payment method used to make the initial order.
- Promotions, discount codes and special offers. Livingearth.co.uk may offer discount codes, special offers and promotions from time to time and may terminate these offers without prior notice. Receipt of a discount code does not provide a guarantee that the code will be accepted once the discount period has expired. Discount codes do not apply to items covered by a promotion or to which a discount has already been applied. This includes promotional items added to the basket at no charge to the customer. Promotional items must be ordered prior to the end of a promotion in order to take advantage of any discounts attached.
- Deliveries – you will be provided with a tracking code by email as soon as your order is processed. We currently work with Royal Mail, DHL
Returns – we want you to be completely satisfied with all of your purchases from Livingearth.co.uk. If you are not completely happy with your product then let us know and you can return the item if you contact us within 60 days. Returned items should be sent complete with their original packaging and a note of your order number, reason for return and wish for either a refund or replacement. If the item has been opened we are unable to provide a refund and a voucher code will be issued.
We will provide a returns label unless products are 5L or over. In these cases, unless products are faulty, customers are responsible for organising the return themselves to the warehouse in Belgium.
We cannot accept returns as a result of deliveries being delayed or late.
- Cancellation – you have a legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receipt of your goods, as long as the goods are returned to us unused and as new together with their original packaging. Please also include a note of your order number and request for a refund.
- Force majeure – we will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.
- Customs duties and local taxes. For delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.