How we use your data
Name and contact details
To deliver your order to you.
To send you service messages, such as order confirmations and tracking details for your purchases.
To send you newsletters and offers - but only if you have opted in. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
We may send you requests to review the site or products you have purchased, but only if you have opted in, as above. Opting out of newsletters also opts out of reviews.
To Showing you ads and recommendations for related products as you browse the web.
If you’ve given us your date of birth we use it to send you birthday vouchers. You can unsubscribe from receiving these.
For fraud prevention.
We don’t ever record your payment details (card number, Paypal details etc). We currently use trustworthy 3rd parties to process payments, via the Shopify payment services and Paypal, who may check your information with your bank or card issuer to prevent fraud. This protects both you as the buyer and us the seller.
Contact & Purchase history, favourites, lists, saved items and viewed items
We use this to provide customer service and support.
To make it easier for you to shop.
So we can provide customer service and support and handle returns.
To find out what you like, so we can give you better service and offers.
We will only have collected this if you have reviewed the products you bought. Your product reviews help others to decide what to buy.
Sharing your information
We don’t, and we won’t sell your data. We may need to share your data so that we can provide our services to you. For example:
- With Living Earth Foods Ltd. and 123-Direct Ltd.
- With payment processors, delivery companies and warehouses, to ensure you can purchase and that we can deliver.
- With marketing agencies and advertising partners.
- With other service providers such as our helpdesk and impartial review collection providers.
Newsletters and offer messages
If you agree, we will send you occasional newsletters and offers. For example, if you have an account and have placed an order we might send you discount vouchers. But you can unsubscribe from these at any time, in one of 2 ways:
- Through our website, by logging in to your account and changing the contact preference under ‘Change details’.
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of the marketing emails we send.
We will continue to send you service emails, such as order confirmation emails and order tracking emails.
We may advertise online, showing you banners or product ads or search ads that we think you might be interested in. This can involve marketing agencies using tags, pixels or cookies.
The adverts shown will be based on what you are searching for or your previous use of our site.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
You also have the right to:
- Request we delete your data. Of course that means you won’t be able to buy from us.
- Request to know what data we hold about you (you can see most of this via your account).
- Request an electronic copy of that data.
- Request we change inaccurate data (again, you can do this yourself via your account).
- Request we stop sending you newsletters and offers - you can do this via your account or by unsubscribing from any previous such emails.
Third Party Websites
Our website might include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Changes to how your privacy is protected
We may update this policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Living Earth website or other Company related services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
How to contact us
Contact details are listed on our contact us page.